Sorry my letter will be short mostly cause we just talked yesterday and because I wanted to send pictures and that takes a bit. We are SO incredibly happy and have seen so many miracles this transfer. The transfer ends today and I think I will be going back to the office to end my mission. I know this is the work of the Lord because even though I am so imperfect, so many wonderful things are happening that I know are not from our doing. We try to do all we can and try to continue to be better than before, but even after that it isn`t enough. The Lord fills the gaps of the things we lack and makes them come together perfectly. I have loved my time with Hermana Smith and we truly enjoyed the Christmas season as we had the two baptisms of Sugey and Ismael. Sugey was radiant and so full of light and Ismael was so excited. It hit home to me again how important this work is. I know the church is true and changes lives. I have seen it first hand. Thank you for your love and support. I loved hearing your voices yesterday. It made me feel as if you were right here with me. I know the Savior lives.
Always,
Hermana Salmon
![]() |
| In front of our ward building. |
![]() |
| Our Zone...Puerto Nuevo right before Christmas |
![]() |
| The baptism of Sugey and Ismael. I LOVE our ward. It´s called Los Esteros. Its the bestest. |
![]() |
| Christmas morning with my package from the family. |
![]() |
| Harry Potter has a new look in Ecuador. My new favorite shirt. |





No comments:
Post a Comment