My favorite story of the week for everyone. We taught a lesson this
week to a mom and a young son who is 9 years old. The rest of the
family are members. It was the last house of the night and we had been
walking in the rain and hadn't had much luck the whole day. But as we
sat and taught the lesson with the t of the family around, we taught
about the first vision. And after we asked if they would be baptized
and the mom said, "I think we are finally prepared!" We are so happy
this whole family will be members. When we handed the little boy a
Book of Mormon, he kept hugging it and talking about how excited he
was to get baptized. I couldn't help but think of Jack and his baptism
this year. We left the house floating on cloud nine. I love this work.
It is really real and the only way we can know it to ask God
ourselves, through prayer. Love you all!
-kate
No comments:
Post a Comment