Sunday, June 12, 2011

May 9, 2011: Good Day

These are some fun pictures of our P-day last week. We have an iguana park in our sector and the pictures by the water are of a place called Malecón. I was also taking pictures of the city so you could see what it looked like. I described to you yesterday that the city was like New York with lots of high-rise buildings, and it is, but it´s also a lot more tranquillo than New York. There are def. not as many people. But it is really cool. Oh, and also, it does actually get cooler at night so we look forward to the night time.
-kt





There are also lots of cool things to buy at this place in Malecón with lots of Ecuadorian things. My favorite was this little llama. I think I´m going to go back for him really soon.


There is a picture of a ton of houses on a hill, that is one of the hills we work on every day. They are called "Los Cerros" and there are tons of houses. I thought you´d like to see them. The one of me and Hna. Mairena is us at this cool restuarant by the water. It was so beautiful and we are making plans to go back again soon. The others are of us at the temple this week. It is so amazing.




Family,
   It was SO GOOD to talk to you all yesterday. It made me so happy! I have the best family in the whole wide world! And I felt like I didn´t do the mission justice when talking to you because there really aren´t words to describe it. But I want you to know just how well things are going and how happy I am. I am amazed every day at the things that happen that make me realize just how aware Heavenly Father is of us. When I feel stressed about things between the office and the sector, Heavenly Father finds a way to help me feel calm inside. I feel so incredibly happy to be here and I am so grateful for each of you and the support you always send to me every week. It means more to me than you know. It was just so good to talk to you yesterday and the time just flew by so fast. But thank you each of you for being there to talk to me! I sure love you all! The Church is so true. And He hears our prayers...so look for His answers.

Love,
Hermana Salmon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lara! This is Melissa Udall - if I want to send a package to Katie, do I just send it to the same address on the blog? Just making sure:) Thanks, love hearing how she is doing! She is one amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete