Family,
I have so much to say and so little time to do so. We just got our email time cut down so I will be printing off your letters to read and respond as soon as I can! But keep writing me. I love your letters. Wow, this week has been crazy! Conference was awesome and we enjoyed it thoroughly. I was so excited to invite people and to tell them that we have a living prophet today. It was so wonderful for me. We were a little sad yesterday because we have been working with a family with the twins and they said yesterday that they don`t want to be baptized. It made us so sad and crushed because we want them to be able to feel alleviated from their sins and to become an eternal family. I have hopes that they will change their mind.
Yesterday my companion Hermana Moran from Columbia came back to visit the mission and I got to see and chat with her about everything. It was so fun to see her and made me realize that I need to enjoy every minute of this time in my life because we never will get it back.
Then last night....da da da....I got the call for changes and this morning I left the office and my time as the nurse. I felt such a surge of emotions last night because I had been with Hermana Mairena for 7 months and I loved my calling as the nurse. It made me so happy, but it was time for me to move on. There is another nurse coming tomorrow and everyone is making changes. I feel at peace and very excited to devote all my time to finding and teaching. I love it so much. I feel Heavenly Father answered so many of my prayers during my time serving as the nurse and I learned how much I loved being one. I am staying here in Guayaquil and will receive my companion tomorrow! She is new and from Columbia. I am very excited and nervous. I just have to say that I have honestly learned how much that the Lord answers our prayers and how close we can be to him as we search for him. I love you all and sorry I didn`t get to write you all personally.
Dad- Thanks for your letter and I am very excited to read about your experiences from your mission
Jake-Your experience last week about fasting helped me so much. Thank you and I´m excited to read the new stories
Mom-Its okay to say you miss me...cause I miss you too. Thanks for all the news. I will keep praying! And thanks for the talks
Always,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment