Family,
I don´t have too much to say today because I am short on time, but everything is going pretty well. I am still happy as ever but yesterday my companion and I were a little sad at church because so many people we invited and passed by for didn`t come. Some were either hiding or just said no. That made us sad because we see how this could bless their lives so much. I have come to love these people so much and I want them to be happy. I want each of them to have eternal families and I want them to be able to feel the peace that comes from baptism and repentance...like a completely clean slate...ready to start over. But don`t worry, the mission is as awesome as ever and we are ready to keep looking for those who are waiting. I love you all and sorry I haven`t sent hand written letters in so long. There is not a mail box near me but I am receiving your letters! Thank you so much for your support!
-Hermana Salmon
No comments:
Post a Comment