Wow this week has surely been eventful. I don`t have very much time again this week because we were helping an Hermana in the hospital, but I will write the highlights. Well this week we didn`t have much time to work in our sector because of all the sickies this week. With the weather change, everyone has colds and such, so we have just been battling that. But I am back in my old ward, Colon, and I am happy to be here. My companion is Hermana Martinez from Mexico and I love her. She is so fun and easy to be with and I LOVE her food. I told her she has to teach me everything she knows. It was really hard for me to leave Los Esteros and Hermana Smith and I felt like I left a part of my heart there. I just felt such a change inside me while I was there and the ward there felt like our home ward. I loved it so much. I saw so many powerful conversions there of people who are going to remain in the Gospel all of their lives. I felt so incredibly happy there and Hermana Smith and I had a blast together. It was so hard to leave. But you know, I am happy to be here again because I feel like I have a new chance to help the ward. I feel like there are so many ways that we can help and I look forward to helping leave the ward stronger than we found it...the only hard part is the lack of time. But things are changing in the office and I hope we will see more of our sector. Either way, I am taking things with greater calm and I feel happy. Time continues to fly, but I am trying to embrace everyday. The Gospel is so true. I love it with all my heart. Have a great week!
Always,
Hermana Salmon
No comments:
Post a Comment