Family,
Well the reason I have not written until now is because it has been crazy Carnaval here where everyone likes to dump water on strangers. And us, being strangers, all stayed in our houses , and in our case, the office for the last 2 days. It has been interesting. But we did not get wet and it was less eventful than last year. But everything is going great. To give a quick update... last week we went back to visit the family that we had found and the mom ended up shutting the door on us and so my companion and I just looked at each other, sat down on the curb, and began to think of our next plan because we have no one in our program. The work has been a little rough lately. So we decided that we just needed to find new people. We got up and began to talk to everyone..and I mean everyone. We had so much fun getting to know the good people of our sector and bearing testimony of the Savior in the streets. If I can ask a favor of you all...please pray for us to find those who need the truth and that they can be prepared to accept to be baptized. We are not discouraged but we need all the prayers we can get. We are happy, and healthy, and we will continue to work and search for those who need our message so much in their lives. Sorry I must go...I don´t have too much time!!
Love ya.
Hermana Salmon
No comments:
Post a Comment