Family,
I just can`t believe I arrived in Ecuador 1 year ago this week. How time has flown. I am enjoying myself too much for words. Sorry that last weeks letter was a little short. I was SO TIRED from all that's been going on. We are enjoying the work and seeing much success from the love of the members and of the Lord. We are just reaping all the blessings from it all. This last week Javier Cabrera was baptized and confirmed a member of the church and we are just so happy. Almost all of our converts are going strong in the church and even Pedro got up to share his testimony in church this week. He is a man who has hunger for knowledge of the things of the Gospel. He has just soared since his baptism and there is a noticeable light in his eyes. It makes the fire inside me grow bigger and have the desire to share the gospel until I cant go any longer. This week I have been fighting the feeling of being so tired. I am just warn out but I feel so much of the help of the Lord when we feel like we can`t move one more step...that's when the Lord steps in. I know this is His work and any efforts we make to help bring his children back to him, he can use and he will help us to soar. I love you all. The Church is true.
Always,
Hermana Salmon
No comments:
Post a Comment